The most fun way to learn English. In this index you can find a list of the most complete links for online videos, songs and children's best stories for learning English. For parents and teachers.
Search for topics using indexes and labels.
Diwali Sweets And Snacks Diwali 2013
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Here is a collection of sweets and snacks for Diwali.
Today's recipe is a flavorful mint chutney with coconut.I have shared a version of no coconut version here . Though I make this chutney often,never had a chance to click it for the blog.Last week I had lots of home grown fresh mint and made this chutney.This chutney is a perfect accompaniment for idly,dosa,rava dosa and paniyaram.This recipe I noted down from my mom when I came to U.S after marriage.Off to the recipe............... ...
Coming to the day 2 of Blogging Marathon #50,I chose to do potato dish given.Potato is one such versatile vegetable and n number of recipes can be made. Potato tikki is a multi purpose dish that can be relished as such with tomato ketchup as an appetizer or snack.It can be even used in sandwich or to make chaat along with the chutneys. The highlight the tikki is,its pan fried and comparatively lesser calories than shallow or deep fried versions.Off to the recipe.......................................... ...
Arunacha Pradesh is one of the Northeastern state of India and it is mostly of tribal community.So the tribal cultures reflects in the food culture of Arunachal Pradesh.Since Arunachal pradesh is an agricultural state produces,rice,millet and sugarcane.These crop are extensively used in their everyday food and special occasions. Apong is a local beer made with the fermented rice ana other millets is a very popular beverage in Arunachal Pradesh. Zan is a popular dish made with boiling the millets in boiling water which is a staple food for the Monpas tribal community. Thukpa is yet another simple and delicious soup recipe which is made with noodles,veggies and meat.This is soup is a healthy as well as a filling one. There are various versions to make thukpa but after so many searches,I tried a vegetarian version.This soup came out so delicious and its perfect for a cold day.I made this soup bit spicy so you can adjust according to your preference.I used the regular plain n...
Comments
Post a Comment